To enhance business relationships with a proven successful communication technique: the marriage of pure form and function.
Web Design Consultant
• Proficient with Adobe ImageReady CS2, Adobe Photoshop CS2, Macromedia Fireworks MX, Macromedia Dreamweaver MX, Macromedia Flash MX, Microsoft FrontPage, Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Visio, File Transfer Protocols and eMail Messaging programs.
• Adept with digital images, action scripting, photography, web development, graphic design, print media, large scale presentations, desktop publishing, document management, database maintenance, virtual assistance, marketing, promotions and public relations.
• Expert with the efficient flow of work from artists’ studio to exhibition venue. Created show announcements, maintained slide portfolios, prepared promotional materials including press releases, and interacted with art patrons.
• Successful with the coordination of an international exchange exhibition between artists of color from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania [Récherché] and a group of contemporary artists from Copenhagen, Denmark [Den Flexible].
• Ingenious with the design of printed materials including newspaper ad, brochures, stationery systems, business cards, annual reports, newsletters, etc.
• Practiced with the outline of strategic directions for web-based projects including corporate identity systems from concept to implementation by leading a task force to deal specifically with Internet design issues (browser usability, cross-platform compatibility, color conversion, quick loading of images, etc.).
Articles & Listings
• “Nothing But Dance” Gallery Exhibit honoring Philadadanco’s 35th Anniversary
Philadelphia/Mid-Atlantic Gallery Guide, Oct 1, 2004
• “Our Town, Our Style” Fashion Spread profiling Six Philadelphia Women
The Philadelphia Inquirer Sunday Magazine, Sep 7, 1997
Temple University – Tyler School of Art
Majored in Art Education